Leading an organizational transformation that resulted in some of the highest workplace culture scores ever recorded by Employer of Choice International, motivating and inspiring people to want success is nothing out of the ordinary for Gary.
With over 20 years of experience in business leadership, Gary is a proponent of transformational leadership whether it is in the job you hold now, the career you want to pursue, or the person you want to be. He speaks to inspire!
A certified “Go-Giver” speaker, Gary speaks nationally on what it means to create a “culture of excellence” in the workplace and become an employer of choice. As the current CEO of Johnson Health Center, Gary and his team received the honor of becoming the nation’s first federally qualified health center to be named an employer of choice in 2016 and in 2017, became recognized as a “Best Place to Work” in Central Virginia.
If you are looking for a keynote or a custom designed workshop, Gary will deliver. His most popular topics…
· Becoming an Employer of Choice
· Creating a “Culture of Excellence”
· How to Engage and Motivate in Today’s Climate
· Protecting and Nurturing your Personal Brand
· Impactful Leadership
· Empathy and Emotional Intelligence – Must Have’s
Contact us to book Gary for your next event!
South Carolina Primary Health Care Association | 34th Annual Conference & Board Governance Retreat
- Gary Campbell was AWESOME! He has a wealth of knowledge. He can teach/each center HR/CEO’s a lot of beneficial information.
- This is the best session thus far. His presentation is practical & assists in providing direction for the next step.
- I am very inspired to make changes in our health center and myself.
- Very engaging speaker. Would be great to hear him speak on “emotional intelligence".